It’s time to unite
around a bold goal:
for EVERY person.
For far too long, reentry supports
have been fragmented, inequitable, and
insufficient, and millions of people
have been shut out from the opportunities
they need to successfully reintegrate
into their communities.
We are calling on leaders across the country—at the state and local levels and across justice, workforce, health, and housing sectors—to take action.
- Commit to system changes that build up people's lives
- Learn new innovations and best practices
- Connect with peers and experts across the country
- Collaborate with other leaders in your state and community
- Transform reentry systems to support reintegration for every person
Join the movementSign up here
- Summer 2022
Policy guidance for scaling up access to reentry supports, clearing away unnecessary barriers, and advancing racial equity
- April 2023
National summit of state leaders committed to the Reentry 2030 vision